Orange Tax Services...
...is a young, dynamic and independent organisation of tax and financial consultancy professionals, based in the Netherlands. These professionals all have one thing in common: they put the client first.
Orange Tax Services maintain a proactive approach towards their clients and their particular issues. Troubleshooting is what they do best. Before any service is provided, the client receives a cost estimate. Orange Tax Services do what they say, they meet deadlines and respond to their clients' needs. If they cannot respond immediately, the client will receive an indication of when they can expect an answer to the question in hand.
Most clients are non-Dutch and range from private individuals, expatriates and one-man businesses to business-to-business service providers and trading companies. These clients tend to opt for a full service approach as regards company finances and tax questions. They require precise answers to financial queries and assistance with the resolution of complex tax matters; in short, they expect top quality fiscal and administrative support from Orange Tax Services.
Specialities - fiscal and administrative services
Orange Tax Services specialise in fiscal and administrative services for non-Dutch clients:
- start-up advice on subsidiary or permanent establishment
- incorporation B.V.
- registration at the Chamber of Commerce
- registration with the Dutch tax authorities
- payroll services
- periodical preparation and submission of VAT and wage tax returns
- company administration
- compilation of the annual accounts
- preparation of the corporate income tax return
- assisting with applications for bank accounts, etc
- management services
- tax advice (corporate income tax, VAT, wage tax, etc)
- obtaining a work permit
- obtaining a (temporary) residence permit
- obtaining a 30% ruling
- preparation of the Dutch personal income tax return
- tax advice (personal income tax, etc)